Main outcomes of pro-iBiosphere achieved are:
- Whitepaper for an optimized dataflow, and descriptions of gaps;
- Workplan and roadmap for the semantic integration of biodiversity literature;
- Report on the state and quality of biosystematics documents and survey reports;
- Strategies for improved cooperation and interoperability between infrastructures;
- Strategy for improvement & interoperability of the XML schemas;
- Draft policy on Open Access for data and information;
- Draft strategy for increased cooperation.
- Bouchout Declaration
- Open Biodiversity Knowledge Management System (OBKMS)
Target groups are:
- Environmental/natural sciences researchers in academia, institutes, industry, consultancies, and government;
- Policy and decision-makers in governmental and non-governmental organizations;
- Vocational and academic teachers and students;
- Citizen science projects in biodiversity.
All pro-iBiosphere deliverables that have been produced so far by the consortium are available on: http://wiki.pro-ibiosphere.eu/wiki/Pro-iBiosphere_Deliverables